Warehousing & Distribution Solutions
Rely on the leader in white glove warehousing services
Whether you’re transporting satellite dishes or your kitchen dishes, we provide global solutions to warehouse and transport your goods safely and economically. Security Mayflower started in 1935 in New Orleans and has grown to become one of the leading providers of last mile services for goods requiring extra handling and care. We specialize in warehousing and delivering large, heavy, and unwieldy items that traditional carriers won’t touch.
When it comes to warehousing, we can provide a vast array of flexible services, including:
- Experienced personnel and automated equipment to handle any type of cargo
- Online barcoded inventory management system to monitor and track the status of your stock in real time
- State-of-the-art warehouse protection
- Asset recycling, disposal and decommissioning
- Inventory management and asset tracking
- Local delivery and installation
- Short- and long-term solutions
- Flexibility to draw stock at any time, in small or large quantities
- Hazmat handling and fire suppression services
- High-value storage with additional security
A nationwide network of warehouse space
Security Mayflower Logistics owns and operates three moving and storage facilities in three states. We offer 150,000 square feet of temperature controlled sprinklered and alarmed warehouse space to store your goods. Our warehouses are secure, military-approved facilities that include self-storage, racked and bulk warehouse options.